Last updated: 19/08/2023
Scope of Services
As Ege Information Technologies, we are entirely free to determine the scope and nature of the services we will provide, within the framework of the law; any changes made to the services will come into effect once they are published on the SITE.
The owner of all text, code, graphics, logos, images, audio files, and software used on the SITE (hereafter referred to as "content") is Ege Information Technologies, and all rights are reserved. Reproduction or copying of site content without written permission is strictly prohibited.
- All users undertake that they will use the SITE only for lawful and personal purposes and will not engage in any activities that infringe the rights of third parties. All legal and criminal responsibilities for their actions and activities within the SITE are their own. The SITE has no direct or indirect responsibility for any damages suffered or that may be suffered by third parties due to these actions and activities.
- While we strive to ensure the accuracy and currency of all information provided on the SITE, this information may lag behind actual changes and may have some discrepancies. Therefore, we do not provide any explicit or implicit warranty for the accuracy and currency of the information contained on the site, and no commitment is made.
- Links (hyperlinks) to other websites, applications, and platforms operated by third parties may be present on the SITE. The SITE only provides functionality for accessing these sites and platforms and assumes no responsibility for their content.
- While we strive to keep the SITE free from viruses, we do not guarantee that viruses are completely absent. Therefore, it is the responsibility of users to take necessary precautions against viruses and other malicious programs, codes, or materials when downloading data. We do not accept responsibility for damages that may be caused by viruses, etc.
- We do not provide any guarantee that the services offered on the SITE will be free of defects or errors, or that uninterrupted service will be provided. We may terminate your access to the SITE and the services of the site or any section of them at any time without prior notice.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability for damages arising from the use of the SITE is limited to willful misconduct and gross negligence. In cases of breach of the contract, the total compensation that can be claimed is limited to foreseeable damages. The above-mentioned limitations of liability do not apply in cases of harm to human life, bodily injury, or damage to health. In all cases considered to be legally force majeure, we will not be liable for any delay, failure to perform, or default.
Dispute Resolution: For any disputes arising from or related to the application or interpretation of this Agreement, Turkish Republic laws shall apply; the Courts and Execution Offices of Antalya are authorized.