Monthly Billing service
Monthly Billing rules
You should qualify for at least one (1) rule to get monthly billing, however, every activation needs our careful attention and risk analysis.
- One-time deposit in the amount of 500$;
- total sales of more than 2,000$;
- sales history if you switched from another provider/reseller.
Refund and charging rules
- We will not charge you for any order placed and canceled within the same month;
- We will charge all processing and active orders for the previous month;
- The refund will be reflected in the next monthly invoice with a minus (-) position if you paid the order and it was canceled during the next billing period. Example: you placed an order on 15th August and on 1st September you received a new monthly invoice including that order. On 5th September you make a payment for that invoice, but on 10th date, you decide to cancel that paid order. In that case, the invoice that will be generated 1st October would include that refund.
- It is not possible to remove orders from the generated invoice, you have to pay them all and request refund for next invoice